Schedule a Software Upgrade Session
Thank you for contacting Medical Packaging Inc. (MPI) to schedule your complimentary remote service appointment to upgrade your current version of Pak-EDGE™ UD Barcode Labeling software.
Please review the following list of requirements necessary prior to reserving your upgrade session and during the remote installation:
- A pakedge.bak file created from the current 1.2.x version of Pak-EDGE™
- A user with Administrator privileges on the target computer
- Establish if you are migrating to SQL Server Express 2014 or 2017
- Are you migrating Pak-EDGE™ to a new computer? (If yes, please notify MPI in the comments section of the upgrade session form)
- Remote access via GoToAssist, Skype for Business (If you are using a different platform, please send full instructions on how to use the remote access tool prior to installation date)
- Pak-EDGE™ installation media
- A user with ability to administer locally installed firewall/antivirus software
Please note that we recommend current users of version 1.3.x should wait for the release of version 1.4 that is scheduled to be available in December 2018.
If you have all the necessary requirements ready, please complete form below to request an upcoming session for remote installation of the upgraded software.